Micromanage My Life

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So next Tuesday I'm taking some Gullible Young Woman to see Karol Armitage at the Joyce.   For dinner after, I'm thinking of two places: Aldea and La Luncheonette.   Aldea, obviously, is one of t

This is awesome.

If you need to put on music for the right mood, .

Posted Images

A few weeks ago, I walked out onto one of the line cooks trying to chat up the girl I took to Chef Mendes's Top Chef TV party while they were both taking cigarette breaks outside. I'm, um, like, "known" there, and he seemed very embarrassed. Whether for himself, myself, or the girl I'm not sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Will have a couple of hours to kill around Union Square this evening. Trying to think of something new or interesting to get some food other than Brother Jimmy's BBQ, but coming up empty. Don't want to walk more than ten minutes or so from the Square.

Am I missing anything?

Will have a couple of hours to kill around Union Square this evening. Trying to think of something new or interesting to get some food other than Brother Jimmy's BBQ, but coming up empty. Don't want to walk more than ten minutes or so from the Square.

Am I missing anything?

Possibly a date, but Sneak can help you out.

I second Laut.

When I saw this thread come back up I thought Sneak posted a review of the end of his date.

He's not the kind to ___________ and tell.

He's not even the kind to ____________________.