Micromanage My Life

I second Laut.

When I saw this thread come back up I thought Sneak posted a review of the end of his date.

He's not the kind to ___________ and tell.

He's not even the kind to ____________________.

Please. Sneak masticates and tells us about it daily.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So next Tuesday I'm taking some Gullible Young Woman to see Karol Armitage at the Joyce.   For dinner after, I'm thinking of two places: Aldea and La Luncheonette.   Aldea, obviously, is one of t

This is awesome.

If you need to put on music for the right mood, .

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

So, having turned my nose up at The Breslin and Maialino, where am I going to eat? Needs to be Manhattan (otherwise I'd shoot for M.Wells), ideally a place for a Pink Pig review, but not necessarily.

On my very rough list includes Millesime, Graffit, possibly Marea. None of you guys seemed to like Lyon much. I'd like to go back to Vandaag - the menu changes a lot. I'd also like to go back to Apiary as I don't care about the price of wine I'm not planning to buy.

Ages since I've been to SD26 too. Is Fedora in any way worth it?

I liked the food at Fedora OK but it's a very uncomfortable experience because it's so crowded and noisy. And the menu is one we have all seen before: oysters,bone marrow, pigs head,octopus, pork belly,fried chicken......

And I was with someone well known to the house so we were comped drinks and some oysters and got very good service, don't know if that service is the norm.

Is Fedora really that weak? Have not been yet.

I didn't find it weak, but if you're looking for another Au Pied de Cochon, or even another M. Wells, you would be disappointed. It's another one of those "good for what it is, provided your sights aren't set too high" kind of places.