• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jets re-signed Santonio Holmes who was a free agent. Look for them to open up the passing game this year. If Sanchez continues to improve like he did last year they're going to be very good.

I'm unhappy that the Jets let Brad Smith get away from them. He was the best wildcat QB in the NFL and a very good kick return guy.

Plaxico Burress is now a Jet. Meh. I'm not sure how much of an improvement over Braylon Edwards he's going to be. It's an open question how much he's got left. Then again, I said the same type of things about LaDanian Tomlinson. That turned out to be a good move.

I'd love to hear what they're saying to Antonio Cromartie's agent right now.

I'm unhappy that the Jets let Brad Smith get away from them. He was the best wildcat QB in the NFL and a very good kick return guy.

Plaxico Burress is now a Jet. Meh. I'm not sure how much of an improvement over Braylon Edwards he's going to be. It's an open question how much he's got left. Then again, I said the same type of things about LaDanian Tomlinson. That turned out to be a good move.

somebody kick me when LA gets a team....

They were saying "4 year deal for $32 million." That should help him get over the fact that the Jets were flirting with Asomugha.

I'll bet some desperate team makes him an offer by mid season.

apparently he only wants to play for a contender.

the eagles are really dominating the off season this year, hopefully it'll ends like the 2000 Redskins.

Prediction: The Eagles will land third in the NFC Beast.

Serious question - how do you think the Cowboys will do?

Personally I thought they had a chance to beat out Washington for third place, but if that's where Philadelphia lands I guess they must be last.