balex

Riots

Can we get back on message?

Yes, everyone, let's get back to talking about food!

Let them eat Frog Leg Beignets with a Purée of Jersey Royals, Girolles and a Veloute of Herbs.

Let them eat Frog Leg Beignets with a Purée of Jersey Royals, Girolles and a Veloute of Herbs.

Don't forget the foam! The people should have foam.

Don't forget the foam! The people should have foam.

Sous les paves, la fauxm

Ok, I have been sitting behind my barricade with a catapult and a sawn off cricket bat for hours and nothing has happened.

Off to the pub.

I congratulate you on your British sang-froid. Or as an old boy from my school once put it: "Six pints of bitter. And quickly, please because the world's about to end. ... Barman, quickly, can you just give me four packets of peanuts?"

ADMIN NOTE: I think it's kind of admirable that this thread hasn't gone outside the guidelines yet.

NOTE TO BALEX: I don't want to sound like my mother, but could you be sure to post when you get back?

I congratulate you on your British sang-froid. Or as an old boy from my school once put it: "Six pints of bitter. And quickly, please because the world's about to end. ... Barman, quickly, can you just give me four packets of peanuts?"

Ford Prefect -- he had true sang froid.

it's all part of cunning plan by rupert murdoch to distract folks from the hacking scandal and investigation. by the time the rioting stops he will own all global media