• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to know what you're drinking :)

I'm drinking in y'all's honor. Way too much of nothing special. Especially since I have a very, very early flight to NOLA tomorrow...(and, no, I will not be drinking a hurricane at Pat O'Brien's when I arrive). Everyone stay safe.

Had some leftover spinach with scallions, put it on bruschetta, topped with oeufs mollets wacked in half, grated clothbound cheddar grated over, run under broiler. More wine. Now eating watermelon.

And there's ice cream for later.

Mission Dolores, a relatively new beer bar, is only a few blocks from me. For inexplicable reasons I have never been there. This afternoon seems a perfect time to rectify this. I have two fall back bars just in case MD is closed. I am a professional at this type of thing.

Mission Dolores, a relatively old mission, is in the same block as me. Maybe I should stop in there and say a prayer for you guys?

Good to know you are available for emergencies! Where you been?

Bread lines and soup kitchens, mostly. I know, being destitute and unemployed sounds glamorous and ideal, but it tends to eat into a fella's leisure time. (Nice to know I was missed!)

But now I got me one of those fancy job thingies, so you're likely to have to put up with me again for a while at least.

Mission Dolores, a relatively new beer bar, is only a few blocks from me. For inexplicable reasons I have never been there. This afternoon seems a perfect time to rectify this. I have two fall back bars just in case MD is closed. I am a professional at this type of thing.

Mission Dolores, a relatively old mission, is in the same block as me. Maybe I should stop in there and say a prayer for you guys?

Bread lines and soup kitchens, mostly. I know, being destitute and unemployed sounds glamorous and ideal, but it tends to eat into a fella's leisure time. (Nice to know I was missed!)

But now I got me one of those fancy job thingies, so you're likely to have to put up with me again for a while at least.

Dude, I recently posted in your thread to see if you had melted away or something! Good to know you're still around, and I hope Doc is doing well, too!

Dude, I recently posted in your thread to see if you had melted away or something! Good to know you're still around, and I hope Doc is doing well, too!

Hi, Pras!

Thanks. Doc and I are both dandy, thank the universe.

I forgot I even had a thread. Off to look for it. Sorry for the derail: back to your regularly scheduled unprecedented hurricane...

Has this been the record breaking longest day ever?

Yeah. Boring as hell.

Never had a bairn, but if I had: Jesus get goin' already.

And this is why I knit.