Portland Cocktail Week, and a short jaunt in SEA

I'm in charge of that very train trip. So glad you'll be coming! I'm probably going to run a crawl for all of the people coming to Seattle first on the 19th. Hit me up!

Oh, and you should add Wafu, Pine St Biscuits, Beaker and Flask, Laurelhurst Market, Pambiche, and Nicholas to your list.

Rocky

Those are all in Portland aren't they?

I'm in charge of that very train trip. So glad you'll be coming! I'm probably going to run a crawl for all of the people coming to Seattle first on the 19th. Hit me up!

Oh, and you should add Wafu, Pine St Biscuits, Beaker and Flask, Laurelhurst Market, Pambiche, and Nicholas to your list.

Rocky

Those are all in Portland aren't they?

Yes.

Rocky

Boy, the bonuses keep on coming! In PDX, I'm to catch up with Bobby Gleason so we can grab a cocktail... or two... and I've a date with Angus for a bartender competition and now more fun with Rocky!

I'll PM my mobile. :cool:

Rocky,

A former co-worker may jump onto the bar crawl. He moved to SEA two some years ago, bartends and is silly.

I'm getting a tad intimidated and excited at the same time as I posted on the facebook OBG page I'd throw my hat into the Speed Rack comp to benefit breast cancer... then I viewed the NYC video.... Hard core, and I've worked some very serious volume, but am not in the habit of spilling or throwing bar spoons once utilised.

As if being graded and evaluated by Angus isn't going to ride my nerves! (Yes, I submitted and poured a "Best Gin and Tonic" entry for him last year).

I really hope that those on the PNW board make at least a brief appearance to any of the events. As I wish any of the in the biz glitterati to show up as well. I feel at home in the PNW and would love the opportunity to meet, smile and enjoy in a comfortable surrounding (TOTC is a monster event). Durn gaz already told me he won't be available.

I will figure a way to manipulate an external photo hosting website as my Canon and Lumix will be getting a thorough workout. The eats. The sites. The cocktails, etc.

I sooooooooo know this is going to be exactly what this Cleveland girl needs for a diversion.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...