OK I am in chicago on business for the two weeks in November. Since I'll be eating alone a lot does any one have any dining suggestions in Chicago for solo diners? Oh if any Chicago dwellers wants to meet up for dinner. Let me know!!!!!

Thanks Suzanne! I will be there on the night of 10/25 and then again from 11/7 to 11/19 if any good citizens of Chicago would like to go eat with me.

OK I am in chicago on business for the two weeks in November. Since I'll be eating alone a lot does any one have any dining suggestions in Chicago for solo diners? Oh if any Chicago dwellers wants to meet up for dinner. Let me know!!!!!

You should go to LTHForum.com and consult Ron Kaplan (aka Ronnie Suburban). He knows the scene well. The entire site is dedicated to chicago food discussion,

I've been working in Chicago the last few weeks, but I'm in the western burbs area (Schaumberg/etc). Plenty of good food out here.

You should go to LTHForum.com and consult Ron Kaplan (aka Ronnie Suburban). He knows the scene well. The entire site is dedicated to chicago food discussion,

I've been working in Chicago the last few weeks, but I'm in the western burbs area (Schaumberg/etc). Plenty of good food out here.

And Princess, if I'm around, I'll be happy to meet you for dinner. Haven't seen you in a while. You know how to get a hold of me :)

Jason, It would be great if you are around!!!! I will hit one of the bayless places next tuesday just to get away from everyone at work