The Pete Wells Thread

Gee, and I thought reviewing those places in Bismarck, ND was out of the way. Now I need to take a 26-hour plane ride.

The only thing left out was reservation information. Do I need to make reservations yesterday or tomorrow for a table today?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to Eater   Let the grumbling begin.

Even now when everybody has seen pictures of all the major reviewers, there's hope for anonymous restaurant reviewing.

[Deleted]

Speaking for myself, I don't have a problem with "all sorts of restaurants" getting the "full review treatment." (I know that many others disagree.) I just object when a pretty-good noodle shop gets two stars.* I defy anyone here to eat there and corroborate that rating.

* For historical clarity, I was fully on board with Ruth Reichl's three-star rating of Honmura An. This place simply isn't close, in terms of both menu depth and food quality.

. . .

* For historical clarity, I was fully on board with Ruth Reichl's three-star rating of Honmura An. This place simply isn't close, in terms of both menu depth and food quality.

Frack. Thanks for confirming my regrets that I never ate there.