Sign in to follow this  
Nancy S.

Ronnybrook Farm Butter

I bought a tub of lightly salted Ronnybrook Farm butter at the Union Square Greenmarket the other day. We are loving it. It's quite creamy and fresh tasting and the amount of salt is perfect, for me.

I bought a tub of lightly salted Ronnybrook Farm butter at the Union Square Greenmarket the other day. We are loving it. It's quite creamy and fresh tasting and the amount of salt is perfect, for me.

last time i bought their butter, i found it very disappointing,but that was a while back. i did notice that they have garlic butter now, too. maybe i'll give it try instead of always making my own garlic butter

last time i bought their butter, i found it very disappointing,but that was a while back. i did notice that they have garlic butter now, too. maybe i'll give it try instead of always making my own garlic butter

Lurpak has become my "house" butter, after so many disappointments with other brands. I thought Ronnybrook made for a good substitute.

when I'm at school, we make 100% butter (vs. 50/50 butter shortening) pie crusts using the ronnybrook product. i think it bakes very well. you get a much buttery butter flavor in the final pastry.

when I'm at school, we make 100% butter (vs. 50/50 butter shortening) pie crusts using the ronnybrook product. i think it bakes very well. you get a much buttery butter flavor in the final pastry.

I used it to make an excellent grilled cheese today (with Eli's challah) -- the butter elevated this sandwich exponentially.