g.johnson

What is the most boring sport in the world?

That's going to be the MLB's advertising slogan next season: "Major League Baseball: 27% more action than football!" "But 100% less cheerleaders!"

Aha!.

The total 14 minutes of action was about three minutes more action than one might see in a football game, according to our previous study.

So, more action in baseball. And at least in baseball you're spared the indignity of a halftime where football players need to rest up after playing 6 minutes of football in the first half.

I'll give you another reason why baseball is better than football - no Tim Tebow.

Lex, you're a dear, dear man. Having, along with others, just been through the trials and aggravation of attempting to explain to you the concept of sudden death overtime, I have neither the time, inclination, nor, no doubt, the ability, to explain to you the game of football and it's superiority over baseball. If you enjoy watching baseball, then by all means, continue. It's not wrong to enjoy it -- it's not rap music -- it's just bland.

Another reason why baseball is better than football - no Dallas Cowboys.

Unlike the Cowboys, the Texas Rangers are lovable and are owned by a classy guy like Nolan Ryan, not some would-be Kim Jong Il like Jerry Jones.

DVR is a godsend esp for nfl. If I have to endure one (of the 200) commercials I’ll off myself. I’ve perfected start time to 1 hr 15min from kickoff so I catch up or finish within a couple minutes of real time. Saves 2.5hrs.

I played curling at university. The only reason I joined the club was because the captain was a real dish (I am so fickle). It lasted one term as I couldn't stand the cold feet.

I was going to say baseball but, i have seen exciting World Series Games, i have also watched exciting women softball games.. And then again, anything can be made exciting if you gamble. I am going to say a hockey match with no fights in it.

I played curling at university. The only reason I joined the club was because the captain was a real dish (I am so fickle). It lasted one term as I couldn't stand the cold feet.

His or yours?

His or yours?

Ha. Both. We both had cold feet.

So, I went on to the squash club. That was fun. I'm pretty rubbish at squash, but I came across someone even worse than me: a Huxley (yes, that Huxley family). He was gorgeous too --better looking than the curling captain, come to think of it-- and it was kind of fun to thrash him. I think it was the only game of squash I ever won. Still in touch with his twin brother.....long story.

Imagine, if you will, playing squash with someone who shared these looks.

aldous20huxley.jpg