• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we also mention that, if the Ravens don't make the goal line stand, John Harbaugh's failure to use his timeouts before the 2:00 minute warning would have been one of the greatest clock management

Because Stone and all the pundits will be predicting   NFC East:   1. Eagles 2. Cowboys 3. Giants 4. Redskins   unless Washington moves up and gets Griffin when they'd be favored over the Gia

Do I have a problem with it... nope. It was fun to watch. So's RG III. But Stone got my opinion right. And I dont agree with you or joe that Kaepernick's running style is better than RG III's vis

Because Stone and all the pundits will be predicting

NFC East:

1. Eagles

2. Cowboys

3. Giants

4. Redskins

unless Washington moves up and gets Griffin when they'd be favored over the Giants too.

The day after the Giants win the Superbowl and you're positively giddy with optimism, aren't you?

With his style of play you can count on Vick spending 4 or 5 games on the disabled list. That will make it hard for them to win the division.

Jerry Jones, as always, will be tireless in his efforts to undermine his coaching staff and sabotage his team. Players come and players go but Jerry always has a bad year.

The Redskins will probably draft a QB. Even if he's good it will take him awhile to learn his trade. I agree, they'll come in 4th.

I like the Giants chances to win their division. Eli is playing the best football of his life, the receivers are young and great, and the pass rush is terrific. They need help at tight end and they need to beef up their secondary. Their strengths more than balance out their weaknesses.

• 1 month later...

Rumors of Teebow to the Jets. Hilarious. Just what Sanchez needs, Teeebow looking over his shoulder.

It would be worse if they got a credible backup qb.

Not in terms of the circus. "Tebow to Replace Sanchez?" will be the headline from Week 1 onwards.

Surely even the Jets aren't this dumb...?

Rumors of Teebow to the Jets. Hilarious. Just what Sanchez needs, Teeebow looking over his shoulder.

It would be worse if they got a credible backup qb.

Not in terms of the circus. "Tebow to Replace Sanchez?" will be the headline from Week 1 onwards.

Surely even the Jets aren't this dumb...?

I know what you mean but although Jets fans are second class New Yorkers they're still New Yorkers; they won't get as carried away as Denver's fans.

...although Jets fans are second class New Yorkers they're still New Yorkers...

Lets crank up the Wayback Machine to the day after the Superbowl.

Lookee here!

NFC East:

1. Eagles

2. Cowboys

3. Giants

4. Redskins

If you prick a Giants fan's finger he bleeds chardonnay.