• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we also mention that, if the Ravens don't make the goal line stand, John Harbaugh's failure to use his timeouts before the 2:00 minute warning would have been one of the greatest clock management

Because Stone and all the pundits will be predicting   NFC East:   1. Eagles 2. Cowboys 3. Giants 4. Redskins   unless Washington moves up and gets Griffin when they'd be favored over the Gia

Do I have a problem with it... nope. It was fun to watch. So's RG III. But Stone got my opinion right. And I dont agree with you or joe that Kaepernick's running style is better than RG III's vis

Oh, and what the fuck was up with Santonio Holmes? I'm waiting for the report that he got paid $10,000 to flip the ball to Rogers. I don't care how bad he hurt his foot, have you ever seen a player flip the ball up in the air like that? Even players who are knocked unconscious while in the air do a better job of holding on. Holmes dropped to the ground, rolled over, and then flipped the ball directly to the opposing team.

the qb situation isn't as bad as the situation on defense. they really got mauled yesterday.

That must really sting Ryan. No passing offense, no running offense, but you at least expect a Jets defense.

As far as the 49ers are concerned, we're not talking about a powerhouse offense. Though the addition of Moss and Mario Manningham has opened up their game tremendously. And for some reason, Kendall Hunter reminds me of Tom Rathman - not a bad thing (if you're a 49ers fan).

what's the sixth sad face for? romo only threw 5 ints.

I think the 49ers offense is pretty good, if they run the ball like that every week they'll win a lot of games. I also really enjoyed seeing a "wildcat" quarterback being used to good effect in ny.

I think the 49ers offense is pretty good, if they run the ball like that every week they'll win a lot of games. I also really enjoyed seeing a "wildcat" quarterback being used to good effect in ny.

There was some nice cat and mouse stuff going on in that first half...nothing wrong with playing around at QB and keeping those powerhouse defenses on alert.

Replacement Refs were told not to call pass interference or interceptions on a Hail Mary

He and Core explained that they were taught by the officials who trained the replacement refs that there’s a philosophy for every rule in the NFL. The philosophy regarding hail mary situations, they were told, is to not call an interception or pass interference. Instead, they were told to just let the play unfold because there’s too many hands in the situation.

And, Jay Cutler is an asshole.