Sign in to follow this  
Inkslinger

New Series about Jean-Georges and the NYC Rest'nt Industry

Did someone just get "outed" for having drinks with Sneakeater? I smell a defamation suit coming...

(truth, of course, being an absolute defense)

It's sort of fun to see my pathetic excuse for a social life set out on the internet.

Well if that's fun for you, then I guess that explains a lot of things.

Hi,

I did a search for both "Anne Burrell" and "lawsuit" in general but could not seem to find one suitable place to ask this question. So I figured I would simply place it here in "our" thread-- hope that's okay.

Anyway, we have noticed, over the last week or so, a remarkably large number of Google searches directed toward our site, all looking for information regarding Anne Burrell and her ongoing discrimination lawsuit, using terms such as "Anne Burrell lawsuit," "Anne Burrell harassment," and even "scoop Anne Burrell lawsuit," and "Anne Burrell lawsuit hoax."

We have searched Google ourselves for an indication as to the sudden renewed interest in Anne's case, to no avail. Subsequently we have surmised that perhaps something regarding the suit was mentioned on television, as is usually the case when Google fails to deliver useful information under similar circumstances.

By any chance, might someone here be aware of any such occurrence(s)? An avid viewer of Food Network perhaps? Anyone who might shed any light on our appraisal?

We would greatly appreciate any information, as it could be quite pertinent for an upcoming volume of PX Me (the sequel to PX This) and a forthcoming journalistic column.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

PX This.