Guy Fieri had a repeat of his visit to Backroad Pizza in Santa Fe the other night. The women owned, local ingredients restaurant looked like an interesting place. In the Triangle district, away from the downtown.

New Mexico grown wheat in their pizza, local produce and meats on their menu. Santa Fe Brewing Company products offered, as well.

Backroad Pizza

Phone: 505 955 9055

1807 2nd st #1 Santa Fe, NM 87505, opposite the Second Street Brewery

Guy Fieri had a repeat of his visit to Backroad Pizza in Santa Fe the other night. The women owned, local ingredients restaurant looked like an interesting place. In the Triangle district, away from the downtown.

New Mexico grown wheat in their pizza, local produce and meats on their menu. Santa Fe Brewing Company products offered, as well.

Backroad Pizza

Phone: 505 955 9055

1807 2nd st #1 Santa Fe, NM 87505, opposite the Second Street Brewery

I didn't eat here when I was in Santa Fe a few weeks ago but I can highly recommend Vinaigrette. They grow a lot of the products they use. It isn't downtown either. Look for the Green food truck. http://www.vinaigretteonline.com/