RIP

My BIL has an original, that he bought for short money some years ago and spent a lot of time restoring to mint condition. What a ride! Shelby actually drove his car at Lime Rock and they became good friends. BIL was Pres of some Shelby Car Club.

She's a head turner, we once pulled into a country restaurant that was popular with bikers...At a nice place where a few guys were into revving hi powered engines, we were it..:)

RIP

My BIL has an original, that he bought for short money some years ago and spent a lot of time restoring to mint condition. What a ride! Shelby actually drove his car at Lime Rock and they became good friends. BIL was Pres of some Shelby Car Club.

She's a head turner, we once pulled into a country restaurant that was popular with bikers...At a nice place where a few guys were into revving hi powered engines, we were it..:)

I had a friend who built a replica from a kit. We built a motor for it to factory spec as he wanted to replicate the experience. Maybe the scariest car I've ever driven with reckless abandon.