• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A word of warning on Takis Fuego: Don't.   Little corn tortillas, tightly rolled and (I presume) fried, then coated with fluorescent powder that supposedly tastes of chile and lime. The only satisfy

Takis have become the trendy snack food among kids, apparently.

Posted Images

Chocolate, usually. If I want something savory, I'll have either soy crisps or some of the less fatty Japanese crackers/puffs. The vending machine in the kitchen is a last resort.

At home I'll nosh on whatever's available, and I also have a stash of frozen takoyaki.

Chocolate, usually. If I want something savory, I'll have either soy crisps or some of the less fatty Japanese crackers/puffs. The vending machine in the kitchen is a last resort.

soy crisps, soy crisps, soy crisps,soy crisps, soy crisps, soy crisps!!!!

and I've had a little pistachio nut problem lately....

I shouldn't snack, either.

When I do, I try to make it a piece of fruit or a small handful of raw almonds (a container of which I keep handy for just such occasions). Or maybe a bit of cheese.

When I'm premenstrual, all bets are off & I should be locked in a closet somewhere. Otherwise stuff kept on hand for kids' lunchboxes (pretzels, goldfish, those lurid orange peanut butter / cheese cracker things) is apt to disappear without a trace. Ditto anything chocolate that happens to reside in my baking supply inventory.

• 1 month later...