P&J on saltines.

Kroger saltines,

Krema Natural Peanut Butter (Ingredients: Peanuts)

Kroger "Just Fruit" Red Raspberry preserves.

Well, I'm originally from Kansas City.

If its the end of the month and I haven't run out of money yet, Monchego cheese on Ritz crackers.

When I'm in Paris, a tarte au citron or aux fruits rouges, but certainly not every day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A word of warning on Takis Fuego: Don't.   Little corn tortillas, tightly rolled and (I presume) fried, then coated with fluorescent powder that supposedly tastes of chile and lime. The only satisfy

Takis have become the trendy snack food among kids, apparently.

Posted Images

My supermarket just got in a few varieties of Lesser Evil popcorn. It's supposed to be better for you because they don't use transfats, high-fructose corn syrup or regular sugar, artificial colors or flavors, etc. I got the SinNamon, which is interesting because it's not entirely sweet--you have the light sweetness and cinnamon mixing with salt. The popcorn itself could be slightly fresher.

Other varieties: Kettle Corn, Black and White (half chocolate, half regular Kettle Corn), Corny-Q (sweet mesquite), Bee-Nutty (honey), and Santa Fe (pumpkin seeds and peppers)

• 4 weeks later...

2 hotdogs from Papaya. I only ordered 1 but the guy was so flustered that when he handed me two I just took them. At $1/per it wasn't a big deal. Like McDonald's, every once in awhile a hot dog really hits the spot. Then it's another 6 months until the next one.

I tend to find milk chocolate to be insipid, but I have a new love -- Dagoba's Milk Chocolate Chai bar.

Hell yeah, those are good. And I don't have much of a sweet tooth.

At work I snack on edamame pods. At home I snack on vodka. With a sunflower seed or two.

out and about I saw a diet coke sweetened with Splenda and decided to try it. UGH. This stuff is disgustingly sweet. If I had wanted it that sweet I would have gotten the real thing. I can't drink it.

You know what? I think this is better than regular diet Coke ;)

a snack i am allowed when no one else is around (ok, this is one instance that salmon toothpaste might help) is a nice sharp vermont cheddar, or preferrably a creamy sharp one from ireland like tipperary brand, on breton crackers or carr's table water crackers, with raw red onion and either coleman's or gulden's spicy brown mustard, served with a long trail double bag ale, or a river horse ale .

I used to love eating good cheddar and raw onion on a baguette for lunch at a pub I frequented during my university years. But I have to admit, there were afternoons I got tired of being followed around by my own belches.

I used to love eating good cheddar and raw onion on a baguette for lunch at a pub I frequented during my university years. But I have to admit, there were afternoons I got tired of being followed around by my own belches.

wilfrid, did you add the mustard? cheddar and onion alone are a nice pair, but the mustard really adds something.

another snack i enjoy is pickled herring, with a sesame flatbread or breadstick.

• 4 weeks later...