Soley sleeping in Seoul ... 4 at the Four Seasons ... 3 at the Shilla

And now that I'm armed with the KakaoMap* app, which is the way to go, I believe, I'm sorta scratching my head a bit about why the Princess insisted on the switch ... because those two hotels are only 15-ish minutes apart, and Chambo doesn't like unnecessary packs and unpacks, and taxis aren't very expensive in Seoul as they are in Tokyo ... hmmm ... but I'm perfectly fine with it and I do think it's probably the right answer for my first time there and I'll enjoy checking out both places

That said, her bro does want to take all of us east one Saturday to some places along the river which is being advertised as quite a fun time with good eats ... sounds like it might be something along the lines of Seoul's fresh-water Hamptons ... not sure cuz I'm just doing whatever they think is good and going with the flow

And with only a week and with the Princess pissed that I'm in Seoul for such a short period (and yet I can be wasting all this time in Tokyo) and therefore we can't eat everywhere we want to, it makes a lot of sense to stay put ... so I have no need nor desire to be running around the country (although I would like to be running it ... one day)

* because Google Maps does NOT do directions at all in Korea ... nor can it do Offline Maps in Japan ... bastards !

Isn't mingles the most pellegrino-y place in town.

Atomix is up there too ... birds of a feather ...

• Like 1
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hong kong will probably only disappoint if you hit up the cosmopolitan high end. if you're into cantonese food, i don't think it's possible for it to disappoint.

Soley sleeping in Seoul ... 4 at the Four Seasons ... 3 at the Shilla   And now that I'm armed with the KakaoMap* app, which is the way to go, I believe, I'm sorta scratching my head a bit about why t

• 3 weeks later...

However the Seoul Four Seasons is one of my favorites.

No sh!t, Bonner !

The 4 Seas got it really going on

Pumping away in the gym now ... one of the nicer gyms I’ve seen ... and the Koreans know service ... and sorrys ... too

The rooms are incredibly well thought out ... and I’m slumming it in their low cost chambers ... 27th floor don’t hurt ... the views the views !

And I’m close to the palace, where I’m meeting the Princess in less than an hour so I gotta get running (biking actually)

I could almost live here ... that is, until I move into the Palace ... hopefully in the near future

I think the Princess is thinking of us starting a Royal Household cuz we have a private viewing at the Korea Furniture Museum this PM