On Saturday night Sean turned on the radio. We have a universal remote so this involved hitting, in the correct order, the receiver button, the on button and the tuner button. But he still hasn't quite learned where to shit.

seems like sean is becoming a bit of a scapegoat for all that happens in your household. can you prove all these public charges that you are making against him?

There is the chance that Mona is trying to frame him. Except she's dumb as a post.

perhaps, it's part of her evil plan to have you believe that about her

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got two. Scobie and BooBoo, the white cats.     Let's see Cherry! And Lucy and Mack! And Wilma, of course!

Cathy's cats are, as the young folk say, Da bomb ( that means good BTW)   I was so taken with them that i did not once wonder how they might taste or how best they could be prepared

And my two giants are always trying to stuff themselves into spaces far smaller than they are.   Thanks for the advice on falling cats, all. Glyn confirmed my fears that shorter drops are more dan

On Saturday night Sean turned on the radio. We have a universal remote so this involved hitting, in the correct order, the receiver button, the on button and the tuner button. But he still hasn't quite learned where to shit.

My cable remote has either one button that turns on the "system" or two separate TV and Cable power buttons.

Your Sean is smarter than my father. Must be the physics.

That's going to be a very pretty cat.

My sister, who is very dramatic, just called me in hysterics because her Brittany spaniel killed a chipmunk in the basement (that's what dogs like that do, no?) and then proudly presented it to her. She refuses to dispose of the body, and I got the distinct impression she'd like me to hop on the shuttle to deal with it so she doesn't have to wait until tonight for her husband to take care of it.

That's going to be a very pretty cat.

My sister, who is very dramatic, just called me in hysterics because her Brittany spaniel killed a chipmunk in the basement (that's what dogs like that do, no?) and then proudly presented it to her. She refuses to dispose of the body, and I got the distinct impression she'd like me to hop on the shuttle to deal with it so she doesn't have to wait until tonight for her husband to take care of it.

how can you help her with the dead chipmunk if you're here helping me with feedings?

Splink....feedings....lots of them. Kittens that little can die real fast without lots of food. Good luck! Your going to be very tired by the time that kitten is a little brat.

She's definitely going to be a gorgeous girl!!

Oh and the dead chipmunk. My mom was absolutely mortified when her little girl Westie killed a chipmunk a couple of years ago. It was brilliant hunting at it's finest. Her boy was so slow it was sad, he kept looking around for it after it was dead. Brianne now lives with the nickname "Killer".