• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got two. Scobie and BooBoo, the white cats.     Let's see Cherry! And Lucy and Mack! And Wilma, of course!

Cathy's cats are, as the young folk say, Da bomb ( that means good BTW)   I was so taken with them that i did not once wonder how they might taste or how best they could be prepared

And my two giants are always trying to stuff themselves into spaces far smaller than they are.   Thanks for the advice on falling cats, all. Glyn confirmed my fears that shorter drops are more dan

Hi all! My hands are very full at the moment. The kittens are doing well, thanks. As of 9 am this morning, they are crated with their mother in my kitchen, much to Justin's dismay. Their mom is feeding them because, while she is clueless about kittens, the kittens are not clueless about eating and found the "milk machine" right away. She likes feeding them and hasn't stopped purring but she has no idea what else a mom is supposed to do. I've been trying to convince her that the bath I gave the kittens yesterday is not sufficient and she needs to pick up the slack. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep them all here with me until weaning, because Justin really doesn't enjoy feline guests and has already dropped by the crate to hiss at the gang. She wasn't quite as annoyed before their mommy came in. May try moving the young family into the bathroom to keep a door between the ladies. If anyone has room to house the group, even on a rotation, please let me know. I'll try to post some photos a little later. :)

Just throwing this out there, oh Splink-ed One: could some of Justin's anger stem from gender confusion?

That's an excellent question oh Mighty Liza. How do you suggest we find out?

See how she responds to "Judy"?

Just throwing this out there, oh Splink-ed One: could some of Justin's anger stem from gender confusion?

That's an excellent question oh Mighty Liza. How do you suggest we find out?

See how she responds to "Judy"?

I'll check and get back to you. Are alternative schools very expensive? I'd want to her to be socialized with real peers.

That striped head is KILLING ME. In a good, Roberta Flack sort of way.

which one? the one with the spot on it's back is of course called Spot, the one towards the back of crate is called Sunny.

i did not name them

Good work Splink!! I am so glad that mom (who really looks like a baby herself, poor thing) is taking care of them. Did you get any sleep last night?

no sleep, but it was worth it. the mom is just a kitten herself. again kids, "hope is not a method".

Awwww :). probably a good thing I don't live in NYC... or Aliie might have to learn to adjust to some roomies!

i could always fly out for a few days and bring you and Allie a lovely hostess gift or two.