Ohhh what a handsome devil! Thanks, Rachel.

By Jove, You've GOT it!!!

Thank you---he's outside right now; put up a big fuss this a.m. cause he could see the sunshine, finally. Roll the BALLLLL!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got two. Scobie and BooBoo, the white cats.     Let's see Cherry! And Lucy and Mack! And Wilma, of course!

Cathy's cats are, as the young folk say, Da bomb ( that means good BTW)   I was so taken with them that i did not once wonder how they might taste or how best they could be prepared

And my two giants are always trying to stuff themselves into spaces far smaller than they are.   Thanks for the advice on falling cats, all. Glyn confirmed my fears that shorter drops are more dan

And there's Spot, bending over so we can see his spot to remind us which one is him! (which one is he?)

Geez, they're getting big!

And there's Spot, bending over so we can see his spot to remind us which one is him! (which one is he?)

Geez, they're getting big!

spot wears the liner on his left eye, checkers on his right

we have a possible home, but nothing definite, so please do keep plugging for them with folks. they also have some cousins who are looking for homes. one set older (gray with a dark stripe down his back, a black and white tuxedo kitten with white socks, and an all black kitten) there is also a younger set living in the garage that haven't been seen yet (we lost the key, they use the window).

Aw, Splinky, thanks for the big dose o' sugar! Their faces are already so distinct; Checkers has a thinner, more "grown-up" face, Spot the more baby-ish looking one.

yes checkers is "suave and debonair" and spot is more "boy next door"

we have a possible home, but nothing definite, so please do keep plugging for them with folks. they also have some cousins who are looking for homes. one set older (gray with a dark stripe down his back, a black and white tuxedo kitten with white socks, and an all black kitten) there is also a younger set living in the garage that haven't been seen yet (we lost the key, they use the window).

Ooh, more kitten photos to look forward to!! (especially the tuxedo and black kitten :) ) How young do you think the ones in the garage are?

Fingers crossed for da Boyz to have that possible home together.

Ooh, more kitten photos to look forward to!! (especially the tuxedo and black kitten :) ) How young do you think the ones in the garage are?

Fingers crossed for da Boyz to have that possible home together.

the guys in the garage are 3-4 weeks tops.

here are the older guys i mentioned

2543777096_bd9bd9eed2_m.jpg2543776280_12233a1556_m.jpg

2543777972_53f48635ca_m.jpg2542948721_c7c358b3a9_m.jpg

Oh, Splinky!!

On some other boards I tune in to from time to time, it's common for the young folks to emit a girlish "Squeeeeee" when coming into proximity of such charm and delight. But til now, I've believed that ladies of a certain age and decorum should never resort to such silly utterances.

Until now. Those are the most Squee-worthy little creatures in all Creation. If I lived close, I'd be at your door every day for a cuddle with them.

Our LadyCat is twenty-something now, not a tooth left in her head, and her life confined to naps in that certain spot atop the sofa that gets the most all-day sun to best advantage, to little nibbles at the unmolded cans of Fancy Feast in her bowl, and ungainly, loud, impossible-for-her-age-and-frailty gallops up and down the hardwood floors of the upstairs hallway when no one else is up there.

We've never actually seen her do it, so we say maybe it's her Last Life, frolicking for her while she dreams of dancing.