3473316269_660ce28bf5_o.jpg

so my friend callie is a real love bug, but her new favorite thing is giving me a bath. i don't think i need a bath from her, because i take one every saturday night, whether i need it or not. what's the deal with the kitteh's sudden obsession with grooming me? it's kind of annoying

Heh. Doc likes to give me a bath just after I've had a bath. He likes the taste of the residual soap, I think. (I do try to rinse thoroughly.)

well, i do use an organic castile soap

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got two. Scobie and BooBoo, the white cats.     Let's see Cherry! And Lucy and Mack! And Wilma, of course!

Cathy's cats are, as the young folk say, Da bomb ( that means good BTW)   I was so taken with them that i did not once wonder how they might taste or how best they could be prepared

And my two giants are always trying to stuff themselves into spaces far smaller than they are.   Thanks for the advice on falling cats, all. Glyn confirmed my fears that shorter drops are more dan

I use Ivory, like my momma taught me.

my momma didn't teach me nothing

Yet you've learned so much.

Then your momma didn't get no proper learnin', and neither did you. Ivory is ninety-nine and fourty-four one-hundredths percent pure!

Plus, it floats!

Then your momma didn't get no proper learnin', and neither did you. Ivory is ninety-nine and fourty-four one-hundreths percent pure!

Plus, it floats!

my momma uses dove 'cause it's one quarter mosturizing cream

Then your momma didn't get no proper learnin', and neither did you. Ivory is ninety-nine and fourty-four one-hundreths percent pure!

Plus, it floats!

At this point, we're both soaking in it.

Plus, it floats!

At this point, we're both soaking in it.

oh, madge!

do i want the ModKat or is it an insane waste of money? I'm so tired of litter all over the shower floor and racing to hide the box from the authorities. besides, i have no idea if miss fussypants would even use it. perhaps it's something to put on a housewarming registry.

top-view.gif

do i want the ModKat or is it an insane waste of money? I'm so tired of litter all over the shower floor and racing to hide the box from the authorities. besides, i have no idea if miss fussypants would even use it. perhaps it's something to put on a housewarming registry.

top-view.gif

We use a similar verson called the Clevercat. I think we paid $30.00 at petco or pet something, but you can check it out online. Instead of buying the expensive liner bags it calls for, the Hefty ulrtaflex 30 gal. size fit perfectly, are much more durable and you get 25 bags for the price of 6 or so. We have two cats that use the same box. One is a 12 pound male and one is a 5 pound female. They are both 2 years old but used other boxes before this one. They both just hopped right in when they needed to go. All the litter stays inside and any danglers fall off when they jump out! O.K. TMI

I'd get the ModKat. If I had $180, that is. It comes with a reusable liner! And it's cool!

If you don't already use a covered litter box, you might also consider a Rubbermaid storage box.

2214_lg.jpg

The lid makes it easy to cover up when the authorities come over, and it's relatively roomy.

My cat uses this one because she likes a lot of room (but her pee and poop don't really stink, so I can get away with an open box). I keep the lid under the box to help pick up any stray litter, but it's big enough so there isn't much of that.

2221_lg.jpg