• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got two. Scobie and BooBoo, the white cats.     Let's see Cherry! And Lucy and Mack! And Wilma, of course!

Cathy's cats are, as the young folk say, Da bomb ( that means good BTW)   I was so taken with them that i did not once wonder how they might taste or how best they could be prepared

And my two giants are always trying to stuff themselves into spaces far smaller than they are.   Thanks for the advice on falling cats, all. Glyn confirmed my fears that shorter drops are more dan

yes, yes.. Really shitty.. But, I am grateful for the time we had and for the remaining time we have with everyone.. It's sad because when my one cat dies, I am pretty certain the other one, Ms Pasha Blue, is going to die of loneliness and Quinn, our dog of 12 years is probably going to go soon after the cats..

I had two cats before that had this really close relationship and they died within like three weeks of each other.. And I see this happening again. And our dog Quinn who is a Shitzu is at the point where she can no longer go up and down the steps..So we play this game where she goes up the stairs and starts barking for me to come get her, i bring her down the stairs and in 15 minutes time, she is back up the stairs barking to come back down..

Yeh, it's going to all happen in a wave, i think..

Lola is being so strong through all of this..

6594822831_a8afe47bcf.jpg

Geeze, what the hell? This is terrible. Very sorry to hear it. We were just petting and talking about how soft and friendly Maya was. And lets not even talk this way about little Quinn, one of the sweetest animals you’ll ever meet. I hope they beat all expectations.

Now is probably not the greatest time but I’ll throw it out there for the future. If you’re thinking of adopting any cats, my sister (in Long Island) rescues them. She always has kittens and looking for good homes.

• 4 weeks later...

Giles is OK!

The vet was concerned from various symptoms that he might have lymphoma. We've been holding our breath, hoping not to have a repeat of last year when we lost Brian & Raffy. Ultrasound & Xrays were inconclusive, so he had to have a surgical biopsy. THe vet was cautiously optimistic that he didn't look cancerous when she did the surgery, but we had to wait 4 days for the results, which just came in. No sign of cancer! Hooray!

So he seems to have inflammatory bowel disease & we treat him for that. Fortunately he's one cat who takes pills well.

Whew!