• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got two. Scobie and BooBoo, the white cats.     Let's see Cherry! And Lucy and Mack! And Wilma, of course!

Cathy's cats are, as the young folk say, Da bomb ( that means good BTW)   I was so taken with them that i did not once wonder how they might taste or how best they could be prepared

And my two giants are always trying to stuff themselves into spaces far smaller than they are.   Thanks for the advice on falling cats, all. Glyn confirmed my fears that shorter drops are more dan

• 1 month later...

Deb, I already pinged you on FaceBook, but I'm so so sorry for your loss of Evie, and her perfectly diamond-shaped head. I do know what it feels like to have a beloved pet-shaped hole in your heart, and you have my deepest sympathies.

• 5 weeks later...
Found out the hard (and expensive) way what happens when you neglect to have your shihtzu’s anal glands expressed. Basically, her ass blew up. Blood everywhere. We thought the neighbor’s dog bit her but the vet said could've been anything. A little rough play maybe. We had no idea she was in this condition.

My wife is pretty pissed because there are groomers who perform the procedure and figured ours would have on the last haircut a couple months ago. (Vet said she probably needed it for a long while). Anyway, our groomer apparently opts out. Not sure if a liability issue. Anyway, the poor thing is very uncomfortable with the neck cone she’s sporting for a week.

I was thinking about this post but this happened, to my six year old, female cat, today. She wasn't her usual happy self, clingy and constantly was grooming her little behind. Often. After the go around of making her allow me to check things out so my worst fears of bladder issues she completely submitted with a sad little face. Off to the vet's office!

I never knew this could be a cat issue as well. :( (I had a cat around my whole life and this never afflicted any one of them).

She also has the lampshade collar and the large sized bottle of Clomazol.