• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got two. Scobie and BooBoo, the white cats.     Let's see Cherry! And Lucy and Mack! And Wilma, of course!

Cathy's cats are, as the young folk say, Da bomb ( that means good BTW)   I was so taken with them that i did not once wonder how they might taste or how best they could be prepared

And my two giants are always trying to stuff themselves into spaces far smaller than they are.   Thanks for the advice on falling cats, all. Glyn confirmed my fears that shorter drops are more dan

I do have more pictures that I will post as soon as I have time, but Quinn was definitely not his name. Tried Simon again and he came running. He's definitely a Simon. And the adjustment is going well, both sleeping on the bed with me. I figure once he's full grown, I'll be sleeping on the couch. Pepper is 20lbs and I expect him to be bigger......Hmmm....Maybe it's time for a king size bed?

I want these two.....

Last but not least, this is Nigel. He lives in the country and is a mighty rabbit hunter.

img2280pb6.jpg

I brought this "little" (he's under five months and his paw fit in the palm of my hand. His PAW people <_< ) guy home yesterday, I think his name will be Quinn (still undecided but I like this one.)

NewBaby.jpg

[

And a few more pictures

Simon the Vicious Killer Cat!

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

Notice the size of the paw.....

DSC00600.jpg

I'd say Pepper is adjusting quite well. You can't really see Simon as my blinds are the same colour as him, but he's on the other windowsill.

DSC00604.jpg

And only a mild look of disdain.

They were actually giving eachother kisses this morning before I left for work, but of course Pepper had to let out a pitiful hiss. Ahhh....kittens, so much fun. Ummmm.....does anyone know when I will sleep again?

That's quite a teething biscuit Simon has hold of in that photo. <_<

LouLou, the most spoiled cat in the world except for Cathy's babies, has recently decided that I am not permitted to read the paper unless she is sitting on my lap. If I attempt otherwise she bats at the paper with her paw, pulling it down and away from me so that she may jump up and settle in. Today while executing this maneuver she ripped the paper. Annoying, but not as annoying as the morning last week when a mug of tea was the casualty.

Spoiled-to-the-max Mack is no longer satisfied to simply curl up next to (or on) me when I'm sleeping. I have to wake up and rub his belly, and he'll chirp (how can such a big animal have such a tiny voice?) or prod me until I do. And lord help me if I stop before he's had enough.

Spoiled-to-the-max Mack is no longer satisfied to simply curl up next to (or on) me when I'm sleeping. I have to wake up and rub his belly, and he'll chirp (how can such a big animal have such a tiny voice?) or prod me until I do. And lord help me if I stop before he's had enough.

I think when no one is home at our places, LouLou and Mackie are communicating with each other.

She wakes me up, too. On a whim, apparently. And at all hours. <_<

Of course, Lucy also wakes me up at whim. She wants to knead my bare arm, and if it doesn't have to be lying outside the covers she'll meow in my ear until it is. Apart from all this merriment, they take turns lying next to me; if Lucy's been there a while, Mack will jump on her and bite her neck (lots of squealing) until she leaves.

No wonder I'm yawning all day.