Chepo ignoring everybody--you can almost see his eyes rolling.

413842079_ae634cf902.jpg

Does this remind anyone but me of the old Pet milk can? A cow in a can in a cow in a can in a cow in a can unto eternity...

This and g.johnson's photo are so perfect! Thanks for these!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got two. Scobie and BooBoo, the white cats.     Let's see Cherry! And Lucy and Mack! And Wilma, of course!

Cathy's cats are, as the young folk say, Da bomb ( that means good BTW)   I was so taken with them that i did not once wonder how they might taste or how best they could be prepared

And my two giants are always trying to stuff themselves into spaces far smaller than they are.   Thanks for the advice on falling cats, all. Glyn confirmed my fears that shorter drops are more dan

So around 6:40am I open our apartment door to throw a load into the laundry machine. BooBoo shoots out, like she often does, and I figure she shoots right back like she always does. But she doesn't. We don't realize that until Jack wakes up and starts looking for her. Lightbulb! So Jack and I go out and find her one flight down, cowering behind the washing machine. Crisis averted. And Jack was so proud that he found her. :P

This morning, I asked Logan how many kitties we have.

He held up four fingers. "Sweetie Kitty, Kitty Bitty, Cricket....and me." Then he went into his kitten character, an entity named "Benneth" (or maybe it's Byneth, like Gwyneth), mewing and rubbing up against us.

Hey, Liza, did Mr. Jack ever get his letter from Logan?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since any new photos have been posted, so I thought I'd add one of my rather svelte Norwegian Forest Cat, Shadow. She's on a rationed feeding schedule and eats only organic, all-natural food yet still manages to maintain the girlish figure that's particular to her breed.

DSC04166.jpg

And, no, that's not all fur. :lol:

That tummy is just begging for a rub. What a sweet girl! How old is she, Moosh?

Lucy had her first close encounter with a squirrel last night. It was skittering along the top of the fence, and when it realized Lucy couldn't reach it through the kitty-proof netting it sat and stared at her. She stared back, moving nary a muscle except for an occasional tail-tip switch. No pictures, I'm afraid - I didn't want to ruin the moment by running to fetch my camera.

That photo is deceiving. The chair is actually extra wide :ph43r: She is a very sweet girl though..little Fatcat...of course, Moosh laughed hysterically when her I told her Simon was a Norwegian Forrest cat.... :lol: