• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But maybe Iggy would! Yesterday, I said: "Rosie, please tell me when 30 minutes are up."   "Fuck you - set your own damn timer, I'm busy making sure my tail looks perfect," was her re

never eat surprise food sent with non food purchases, that's how the serial killers get you

Oh, Daniel - some tools are not crutches, but actually are standard operating equipment in many of the finest kitchens in the world. Would you call Thomas Keller a hack, or unable to cook, because he

Posted Images

9 hours ago, AaronS said:

wouldn’t want to be your dog.

But maybe Iggy would!

9 hours ago, prasantrin said:

I don't think he has a dog, but a cat. And cats are practically human lol

Yesterday, I said: "Rosie, please tell me when 30 minutes are up."

IMG_5928.thumb.jpeg.ee0ef7cf29dd4759686cf8e1f4578e3a.jpeg 

"Fuck you - set your own damn timer, I'm busy making sure my tail looks perfect," was her response.

And hand me those jelly beans!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 hours ago, bloviatrix said:

It has a record feature so that when it beeps it tells you what it's for. Useful when you have multiple things going on and your timer rings but you can't remember what it's for.

i label timers on my phone so they say things like washer, dryer, various repeat dishes that go into the oven. i think some apps will speak the name of the timer going off. also, i can set the labeled timer on my apple watch and check the count down. that said i dont always have my phone in the kitchen or wear my watch at home so kitchen timers are very good tools and if they dont mind wet greasy hands all the better

i even had one labeled for my steeping tea. i labeled one for the gym, but i never go

On 1/5/2022 at 9:18 AM, bloviatrix said:

BTW, they included in the package a little bag of jelly beans. Spouse had to get in a snarky comment about that's why the timer is so expensive.

never eat surprise food sent with non food purchases, that's how the serial killers get you

• Haha 2
  • 4 months later...

I really love this timer. Gave it a serious work-out during my Passover cooking madness. When you have 3 things on the range and something in the oven, AND you're in the midst of prepping to make the next dish, having your timer is telling you what needs to be tended to is a god-send.

• Like 1