hey asshole pedestrian!

you shouldn't have looked so appalled when i rolled the window down and asked if you'd like to take a picture while you were waiting.

Come on dude, you lived in LA. You can do way better than that.

parents in back seat. also the source of distraction.

parents should always be muzzled and restrained securely in the back seat, it's the law.

Blindfolded too. That way, they can't see any possible hand gestures you may make at pedestrians/other drivers :ph43r: .

As should older sisters who never learned to drive. Who tell you after you should have turned and then keep talking while you back up so that you miss seeing the car that has just turned past your blind spot to go where you were supposed to go and so you back up right into the driver's side door. :angry:

Ah, thank you, I feel so much better now. So much less alone.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes in life, you come across a situation, and you just want to yell, "Hey! Asshole!"   And not just when reading food boards.   I'm on an airplane and there's this gunner-kid next to me.

Yeah, the "Mister Asshole to you" was a dead giveaway. That's why I'm wondering why I ever thought otherwise. I better get the testosterone detector on my DSL checked.

Hey Asshole!   Cover your mouth when you cough repeatedly while sitting/standing/exercising near me. Thank you.

hey asshole pedestrian!

you shouldn't have looked so appalled when i rolled the window down and asked if you'd like to take a picture while you were waiting.

What are they gonna do, ground you? I think you need to play Straight Out of Compton while you drive to get your edge back.

:)

hey asshole pedestrian!

parents should always be muzzled and restrained securely in the back seat, it's the law.

Blindfolded too. That way, they can't see any possible hand gestures you may make at pedestrians/other drivers :ph43r: .

As should older sisters who never learned to drive. Who tell you after you should have turned and then keep talking while you back up so that you miss seeing the car that has just turned past your blind spot to go where you were supposed to go and so you back up right into the driver's side door. :angry:

Ah, thank you, I feel so much better now. So much less alone.

Wait a minute. I think your sister might be my grandmother. :)

I want to know who the fucking moron is that thought it would be a good idea to allow Grey Line and other tour buses to pick-up passengers on 7th Ave between 46th and 48th. The people stand 4 across waiting to get on the bus and then you have touts standing in the middle of the sidewalk trying to sell tix. WTF??? I hate that part of Manhattan.

• 2 weeks later...

You ask us to rush on order to make up for a mistake you made and then you don't pay. After 90 days, we sent a statement with a copy of the invoices and we hear nothing from you.

Until you want to re-order and suddenly it's news that you have an outstanding balance.

The answer is....no!

To the asshole who full on body-checked me the other day on the way to work because he was trying to pass a less fast walker in front of him (male, 40s, tall, in a nice suit):

You clearly expected that I would get out of your way and must have been surprised when I didn't which might explain why you didn't bother to apologize when you knocked into me with the force of an elephant. Perhaps you should have realized that since I am going against port authority traffic there was literally no place on the entire sidewalk I could have moved to without hitting someone else. But I understand your need to get to work that much faster that you couldn't have bothered to wait for me to pass by before making a line of 13 people walking abreast in one direction into a line of 14 people walking abreast. I wish I had been carrying coffee so I could have spilled it on your nice light suit. I might have taken the remains and dumped them on your head. Asshole.

Too many of these fuckers out there. Plus the ones who think they can walk any direction they want on a crowded street without looking up from their raspberries and iWants.

Carry a pointed stick.

And then there are the slow walkers. The ones who are so engrossed in their book that they insist on reading it when walking through a crowded subway station, totally oblivious to their surroundings.

Last week at the baggage claim at Hartsfield Intl, I was standing about 3 ft. back from the massed crowd, trying to be considerate and not press myself into the mass. There was a broad corridor behind me – 15 feet wide – for foot traffic through the area. But 3/4 of the crowd headed for the exit chose to use the 3-ft corridor in front of me, rather than travel with traffic behind me. This included several individuals with fully loaded airport baggage carts and necessitated my stepping backward into traffic to let them pass. And it also included several fast-moving individuals busy with their phone/iPod/communicator pod, who very nearly stomped on my feet passing through. I know the smart thing to do would have been to move up and join the waiting crowd, but I decided to have some fun instead. Every time I saw one of these fast-moving travelers making a bee-line for my space, I casually stepped forward as though simply shifting my weight, causing said traveler to crash into me. It was mighty entertaining.

I get it. It's like when I see someone obliviously pacing up and down in a public space yapping into their cell-phone, I position myself so that they walk slap into me when they turn around.

Kind of masochistic, but irresistible.