• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes in life, you come across a situation, and you just want to yell, "Hey! Asshole!"   And not just when reading food boards.   I'm on an airplane and there's this gunner-kid next to me.

Yeah, the "Mister Asshole to you" was a dead giveaway. That's why I'm wondering why I ever thought otherwise. I better get the testosterone detector on my DSL checked.

Hey Asshole!   Cover your mouth when you cough repeatedly while sitting/standing/exercising near me. Thank you.

Gee..could cause of death possibly be fucking freezing to death or drowning?? I saw that in the Sun yesterday and when I clicked on the article there was the picture of the dog. I had to rapidly click away. A few hours later the article was pulled from the online version of the paper. Just fucking horrifying. I hope whoever did this winds up frozen in a block of ice. :angry:

If you are a 115 pound crack head do not try and fight your 315 pound prostitute wearing skinny jeans and a crew cut.. Also, do not do this while my daugher's bus is idling outside my house.. I will call the police and have your arrested.. Especially after I kindly asked you to take your business down the block and let us get to the bus.. For some reason, the idea of getting arrested sounded like a good idea to you..

Make sure you get your grossness off the street before the normal folks wake up.. I will give you 3-5 am.. After that, it's time to crawl back into your hole.

Kind Regards..

P.S. you are lucky the cops didnt find the box cutter I saw you throw..

Satisfied with what I have offered the nation in more than 60 years, I have announced I will stay with this post and that I will continue to shoulder my responsibilities.

was that just before ashton kutcher jumpes out from behind a curtain and tells the world that they just got punk'd?

I gotta tell you. I am shocked, SHOCKED, to have learned over these past three weeks that the governments of Arab nations aren't truly democracies and, indeed, I think I read one article that said that they actually repress and torture their own people. Damn, those Israelis led them to do terrible things. And the Americans. It's all Reagan's fault. I mean, Mubarak isn't listening to those people who want him to leave? Jeez, one might think he's spent the past 30 years rounding up and torturing thousands [tens of?] while heading an organization of corruption that stolen hundreds of millions.

This is an eye-opener.

I gotta tell you. I am shocked, SHOCKED, to have learned over these past three weeks that the governments of Arab nations aren't truly democracies and, indeed, I think I read one article that said that they actually repress and torture their own people. Damn, those Israelis led them to do terrible things. And the Americans. It's all Reagan's fault. I mean, Mubarak isn't listening to those people who want him to leave? Jeez, one might think he's spent the past 30 years rounding up and torturing thousands [tens of?] while heading an organization of corruption that stolen hundreds of millions.

This is an eye-opener.

You're never easily impressed are you?

It's the people in the streets.

I mean, Mubarak isn't listening to those people who want him to leave? Jeez, one might think he's spent the past 30 years rounding up and torturing thousands [tens of?] while heading an organization of corruption that stolen hundreds of millions.

Didn't Jerry Jones have Mubarak in his luxury booth during the Superbowl?