• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes in life, you come across a situation, and you just want to yell, "Hey! Asshole!"   And not just when reading food boards.   I'm on an airplane and there's this gunner-kid next to me.

Yeah, the "Mister Asshole to you" was a dead giveaway. That's why I'm wondering why I ever thought otherwise. I better get the testosterone detector on my DSL checked.

Hey Asshole!   Cover your mouth when you cough repeatedly while sitting/standing/exercising near me. Thank you.

Sounds like she was hot.

15991061992_74dcffd80a_z.jpg

She was kind of ok.. A little dumpy, fake hair, disheveled.. also, she was in new york for like 4 days and also, what kind of lunatic only brings her fake LV Bag as a luggage.. A hoe fo sho.

She was kind of ok.. A little dumpy, fake hair, disheveled.. also, she was in new york for like 4 days and also, what kind of lunatic only brings her fake LV Bag as a luggage.. A hoe fo sho.

Well yeah, they were making out the whole flight. :D

Hey, I can do a 4-day trip with only that much luggage. Esp. if I'll be able to get away with wearing the same slacks every day. But at least I wouldn't be carrying fake LV.

Still--who says traveling salesmen have to be male? Meaning that the proverbial flooziness knows no gender.

i sort of suspected this was the larger problem, but didn't want to jump to conclusions, i figured if i was right it would somehow surface.

“You may have won the battle, Duan, but at least we can agree your menu is a little less slanty-eyed.

“Thank you.”

more: this guy is a fucking wingnut and appears to be a pattern of him attempting to use his bar admittance in the harassment and bullying (extorting) of businesses, he believes to be owned by immigrants/minorities.

perhaps someone should report him to the ethics committee of the bar

edelman caves

“Many people have seen my emails with Ran Duan of Sichuan Garden restaurant in Brookline. Having reflected on my interaction with Ran, including what I said and how I said it, it’s clear that I was very much out of line. I aspire to act with great respect and humility in dealing with others, no matter what the situation. Clearly I failed to do so. I am sorry, and I intend to do better in the future. I have reached out to Ran and will apologize to him personally as well.”