2012 Summer Olympics

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so cute.

"Now remember Mitt if you hear the words 'Special Relationship' just nod yes really fast."

It is humiliating in the extreme. Better to be Cuba or Venezuela if you can't be China or Russia. And we have nuclear weapons! and other stuff! Take us seriously!

Its so cute.

"Now remember Mitt if you hear the words 'Special Relationship' just nod yes really fast."

It is humiliating in the extreme. Better to be Cuba or Venezuela if you can't be China or Russia. And we have nuclear weapons! and other stuff! Take us seriously!

"Oh that's such a cute little aircraft carrier you've got there. I bet you can almost fly real planes off it if you try"

745px-HMS_Ark_Royal_USS_Nimitz_Norfolk1_1978.jpeg

Its so cute.

I like your coins and bills, but I have never been impressed with your postage stamps. Why not work on that?

Australians suffer from an inferiority complex. Brits suffer from the other one.

And it can never be pointed out too often that the victors of 1776 were (and generally considered themselves) British.

So, it's all your fault! :P

Australians suffer from an inferiority complex. Brits suffer from the other one.

And it can never be pointed out too often that the victors of 1776 were (and generally considered themselves) British.

Not really related, but this reminds me of one of my favourite quotations:

[America] is filled with people who decided not to live in Europe. We had

people who really wanted to live in Europe, but didn't have the energy to go

back. We call them Canadians.

---Grover Norquist in Newsweek, November 22, 2004