• 1 year later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anything delicious in Pittsburgh??   Prefer downtown the area and I thank you

So at least in Pittsburgh I turn out to be the kind of person who sits around the Ace Hotel lobby with my laptop and a coffee.

Lucky people grew up in small towns; the unlucky ones in the burbs.

Ace Hotel in Los Angeles didn't really have enough of a lobby to sit in like that, iirc. But I liked the hotel a lot.

i liked the rooftop bar and the staff was wonderful but our suite was a little too spartan for the price we were paying in Los Angeles.

Ace Hotel in Los Angeles didn't really have enough of a lobby to sit in like that, iirc. But I liked the hotel a lot.

i liked the rooftop bar and the staff was wonderful but our suite was a little too spartan for the price we were paying in Los Angeles.

We were there right around Inauguration Day this year. Paul had a bad cold, so he stayed in the hotel while I walked around; he was either in the room or upstairs on the covered part of the roof. We had terrible weather, and so watched a pro-immigrant, anti-Trump parade from our room. And we really liked the restaurant on the ground floor. So it worked out okay for us. Anyway, that's the kind of hotel I like staying at when I have to travel.