Is there a Peruvian restaurant in Seattle?

Because I like themed outings, and because I like to add eating/drinking to everying outing I do, I thought I'm make an event around going to see the Peru exhibit at the Seattle Art Museum by having Peruvian food after. The only one I found is El Pique in Burien.

Is the San Fernando Chicken place still open? I thought I read they had closed but Yelp seems to think it's still there.

Does anyone have any ideas?

• Like 8
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because I like themed outings, and because I like to add eating/drinking to everying outing I do, I thought I'm make an event around going to see the Peru exhibit at the Seattle Art Museum by having P

How about Monday, August 18th?

The San Fernando up north and I believe the one on Rainier are both still open, and are Peruvian. The one in White Center closed. There's been a coming soon sign on Aurora for one called Mixturas for

The San Fernando up north and I believe the one on Rainier are both still open, and are Peruvian. The one in White Center closed. There's been a coming soon sign on Aurora for one called Mixturas for about a year now, but could be open by now--just a hair north of the home depot.

• Like 1

I got to Mixtura exactly once before they closed but really liked it.

Lauren, I'll be very interested to hear what you think of the Aurora place. I've been jonesing for some papas huancainas lately and just assumed I'd have to make my own...

The only one I found is El Pique in Burien.

El Pique is Peruvian?? Must be new owners. Too bad Mixtura in Kirkland isn't still around, that place was great.

I gather it is, since the website says El Pique Peruvian restaurant. :P

The only one I found is El Pique in Burien.

El Pique is Peruvian?? Must be new owners. Too bad Mixtura in Kirkland isn't still around, that place was great.

I gather it is, since the website says El Pique Peruvian restaurant. :P

Apparently you believe everything you read! ;) It used to be Mexican, actually intrigued that its changed. I'll have to give it a try.

• 8 months later...

Mixtura's Peruvian Restaurant,adress 1100n 115th st Seattle WA 98133....hours:

Wednesday to Saturday from 11:00 to 8:00 and sunday from 11:00 to 6:00.

Monday and Tuesday is close.

Great Peruvian good *****

• Like 1

Isn't this Mixturas (up Aurora, as opposed to the late lamented Mixtura of Kirkland) just Peruvian sandwiches? That's what I'd been told, but I would love to hear that it's more than that!