Is there a Peruvian restaurant in Seattle?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because I like themed outings, and because I like to add eating/drinking to everying outing I do, I thought I'm make an event around going to see the Peru exhibit at the Seattle Art Museum by having P

How about Monday, August 18th?

The San Fernando up north and I believe the one on Rainier are both still open, and are Peruvian. The one in White Center closed. There's been a coming soon sign on Aurora for one called Mixturas for

just let me know and i'll try to make it. have family obligations in port townsend and duvall, so i don't know how much time i'll be spending in seattle proper, but i'm in the area from the 14th to the 21st.

ps anything interesting to eat near port townsend?

8th should be good for me!

Editing to add: But even better if someone could pick me up/drop me off on the way (from my office, conveniently located very much on the way to burien from almost anywhere in Seattle) since we're a one car troop at the moment, and Brett's probably going to have it in BC right then...

I goofed. I forgot that I'd made plans to go to the Puyallup Fair on the 8th.

I don't have any work days available until October so I'm going to drop out of this lunch so I don't hold you all back. Take pictures and report back though!

I'm pretty sure "you all" in this case is just myself and Naomi, so waiting until October [6th?) in order to maybe achieve a quorum is no bad thing :)