Sign in to follow this  
Lex

Smartphone Apps - what are you using?

Thanks to Think Dirty, I just basically purged a good portion of my medicine cabinet. Think Dirty is an app that lets you scan things in your medicine cabinet and it will give you a rating on how toxic they are. There were some surprises, especially because I'm a big hippie and I purchased many items from the Park Slope Food Coop. :o

Thanks to Think Dirty, I just basically purged a good portion of my medicine cabinet. Think Dirty is an app that lets you scan things in your medicine cabinet and it will give you a rating on how toxic they are. There were some surprises, especially because I'm a big hippie and I purchased many items from the Park Slope Food Coop. :o

Does this work for medicinal weed?

Does this work for medicinal weed?

if it has a bar code you can scan it, describe it and eventually they will rate it. lol. i love that everything i put on my skin had a low number and everything that goes in my mouth or eyes was off the charts toxic

Neko Atsume

Have you been successful in entering passwords? Whenever I type one in and press enter, the app shuts down. Every single time. And the next time i enter one, there's no list of the ones i have already entered

On the iPhone, you don't have to type them in manually. The app enters them for you automatically.

crap. I think maybe it's an issue with my phone. Apps or webpages just close or refresh without warning. Maybe I need more memory or something. Or just a new phone

Neko Atsume

Tubbs visited my yard for the first time and ate all my Frisky Bitz shortly after I put it out. I didn't even get to see him! Dumb cat.

Does he ever! Maybe he'll come by more often. Since the password thing doesn't work for me, I need to find other ways to get more fish and daily visits from him would do it! I'm just 20 gold fish or 1000 regular fish away from my yard expansion!

finally found the solution on reddit. I had to go into developer options and turn off the "don't keep" option. Works fine now.