Sneakeater

Mekelburg's

I had...ALL of this last Monday with some friends in Williamsburg. 

DAMN that caviar pie is heavenly.

what do you think of the Croque.. The first weekend we made this, three guys from France came in and one ordered it.. It was a nervous moment... 

I had...ALL of this last Monday with some friends in Williamsburg. 

DAMN that caviar pie is heavenly.

what do you think of the Croque.. The first weekend we made this, three guys from France came in and one ordered it.. It was a nervous moment... 

The mustard streak on the plate is invaluable to cut the richness. In fact, I'd say that more would be welcome. The cornichons are nice too. It's a delicious sandwich and requires a nap afterwards.

Interestingly, we also had the porcetta that day (I brought first timers so we had to do the classics too) and one of my friends said that it was almost the platonic ideal of a sandwich. The proportion of pork, the greens, the bread.

THAT will always be the one to beat.

• Like 1

Interestingly, we also had the porcetta that day (I brought first timers so we had to do the classics too) and one of my friends said that it was almost the platonic ideal of a sandwich. The proportion of pork, the greens, the bread.

THAT will always be the one to beat.

This old thing?   :P

31965134667_1f5cbdb5e1_z.jpg

• Like 1

The recent response to our croque meksieur has been phenomenal. Grub Street gave us some love and grouped us in with one of the most exciting new sandwiches

http://www.grubstreet.com/2019/02/new-sandwiches-nyc-2019.html

I wish our burger got a little more notice outside of the customers but, I’m really happy with that new sandwich too

Mekelburg’s Domino, with its entirety plausible late-night menu, now has got to be the best late-night option in Williamsburg.

And Menschkins are going to make them famous.

• Like 1

Mekelburg’s Domino, with its entirety plausible late-night menu, now has got to be the best late-night option in Williamsburg.

And Menschkins are going to make them famous.

caviar pie!

Nice, Daniel! That packaging is too cool. You should do the same with the mek-muffin and burger.

They have the golden arches, we have the crimson M.