Monday night is our slowest night.. Because of this, we are trying to do 25 cent wing nights.. Minimum of 6 to an order... Just made the blue cheese sauce and wing sauce last night.. it's really good... After tonight, the wings will be on our regular menu going forward... but, we are keeping the monday night special. 

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From Eater:         What a funny name for a store.

I mean, when you get sick of crying for happiness for the reasons you listed, there are two more you can cry for happiness over.

I don't think so. My 2nd visit included a baked potato stuffed with cod collar and other non meat things that was very good. The sandwich with soft shell crab can probably be made without any meat &

Posted Images

Ha.. Yeh it was our inaugural wing night.   We made two kinds.  Buffalo and then a version of our Nashville Chicken.  I had original had 25 orders prepped for me.. During the night we had to prep out another 70 orders and everything was gone within 2 1/2 hours.. So yeh, it was kind of crazy but, the wings were fun.  It was a loss leader for sure but, the place was packed and people were drinking.  All were happy,  it was a wing wing situation. 

• Like 1

Hit the Williamsburg location on Friday night before the Stereolab show. While I had my heart set on those wings, it was not meant to be. But a porcetta sandwich of a size that could tip over Fred Flintstone's car was a great consolation prize.

Service and food all terrific. Wonderful to get some time with Daniel and Alicia as well.

Thanks buddy!  We have been selling out everyday since we put them on the menu!  about 60 lbs a day.  We prepped 190 pounds for yesterday and today... Today is quarter wing night as well as Mario Cart Tournament.. So, I am expecting the place to be a madhouse... I think this is the first time we expected a monday night to be a madhouse.. Quarter wings, kind of nutty. 

quarter wing night happened again last night.. We sold out again,  

These are our hot  wings with our "Nashville Rub" and hot honey

48826725282_45e4ed3ebe_z.jpg

these are the buffalo:

48826192888_e5dee5951a_z.jpg

Ok, I am done with wing photos...  But they are so good.  also, if you want to see someone's character, watch how they act at quarter wing night... 

• 2 weeks later...

Another 25 cent wing night in the books. Some funny stories coming out. They are 25 cent wing with a beer purchase and eat in only. We’ve had to keep tweaking the offer with the amount of people coming in wifhout ordering drinks and either running off with baskets of wings when golf it’s not to go or ordering 36 at time and all sorts of stupid things. So, the guy tonight who was shocked and angry that he couldn’t order a hundred to go. Literally 100 wings to go. The table that ordered a beer at 610 and then waited until 730 to order wings but had to get another beer so left instead, I look forward to your yelp reviews. Ive been responding to the negative ones at the first place. Kind of funny, kind of mind blowing. The entitlement is just beyond. People constantly make me be a better parent.