http://sf.eater.com/archives/2013/09/12/pim_techamuanvivit_opening_union_square_thai_spot.php

Our own Pim has popped and will soon have a Thai restaurant downtown. To me, it's just about the best news I've heard in a long time and makes more sense than a lot of other prjoects. Good luck, Pim. I hope it's an insane success!

• Like 11
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://sf.eater.com/archives/2013/09/12/pim_techamuanvivit_opening_union_square_thai_spot.php   Our own Pim has popped and will soon have a Thai restaurant downtown. To me, it's just about the best

That's a good location, thanks for keeping track of this project.

Wow, Suzanne, how empty your life must be to hang on to whatever this is after all these years?

• 3 weeks later...

Read above?

I've never been to the current place at Parc 55. Pim, which side of the hotel?

With Mikkeller around the corner and now this, that area has (well in November) suddenly become quite the opposite of a wasteland it was (not that walking down Mason to Mikkeller you would know).

Ya, they opened a bar here a couple months ago. Beers are great (more of a learning experience for me as when it comes to beers, I'm pretty norcal). Food is pub done well (smoke their own sausages, etc).

They do have stools though.

• 4 months later...