Blindspot

This is a new NBC FBI drama. Part Bourne Identity, part Memento, part Criminal Minds, part La Femme Nikita, with touches of Hitchcock. Leaden dialog. But how can you argue with a pilot that opens with a cop in Times Square finding an attractive naked woman covered in very intriguing tattoos? Wags are already predicting that next season's dramas will have to have similar openings. Can the show get better writing? Can it keep up the mystery and develop characters? Or will it turn into this week's tattoo leads to this week's bad guy?

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

The showrunners are doing a swell job of ratcheting up the tension. Too bad the male lead (Sullivan Stapleton) can't seem to express more than one monotone emotion.

i don't think people prize sully for his acting range, he has other special qualities

The showrunners are doing a swell job of ratcheting up the tension. Too bad the male lead (Sullivan Stapleton) can't seem to express more than one monotone emotion.

i don't think people prize sully for his acting range, he has other special qualities

is that a bug or a feature?

is that a bug or a feature?

it all depends on your perspective

He is wooden. Pretty, but wooden. And clenches his teeth a lot.