• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As someone recently pointed out, I am very much a "glass half empty" kind of guy.   That being said, occasionally there is a beam of joy in the misery that is my life.   Today,it was coming home a

It is a perfect day in Paris too. Had a lovely walk around the 9th this morning, and will soon be going to meet a friend for lunch, it will be nice to eat outside.

Because of some holiday, the subway is very empty today.

Posted Images

Got paid for the first time since December 08. Been pinching pennies til Lincoln farted to avoid having to finance FMC by borrowing to bridge the gap.

Fox Movie Channel? Future of Music Coalition?

Anyway, glad you got paid -- these are indeed tough times.

First night warm enough to eat outside without having to wear a down parka. We only get a handful of these a year, thank goodness for Doc's sake!

a Tamar sighting on MF!

Word, and happy birthday Aaron!

Don't wish to sound like a kiss-up, but Wilf's Pink Pig is particularly charming today. The mailman complained about my New Zealand Tea forcing him to back up to deliver my mail, so I had to go prune it in 90 degree sunshine and got covered with dust and ash. How pleasant to come back inside and voyeuresquely enjoy Paris in the Spring.

:blush: please disregard this post, I double posted, oh well, i am still cheerful :rolleyes:

getting paid to burn stuff, then put it out, well actually burning it is the better part :ph43r:

ffa20ee609.jpg

171278fb94.jpg

dcca455642.jpg

Got paid for the first time since December 08. Been pinching pennies til Lincoln farted to avoid having to finance FMC by borrowing to bridge the gap.

And she SHARED! First thing she did, was donate to Friends of Colombian Orphans.

I heart GG....

The most cheering words I've read today, from weatherunderground.com:

Tomorrow is forecast to be Much Cooler than today.

If that pans out, I will be cheerful.

And good on ya, GG! If I ever get paid again, I will follow your example!

Lunch with Bill and Paula in Sonoma and dinner ($1.00 oysters and a fabulous SoAfrican Chenin Blanc at Eos) with Lisa.

Oh yeah -- I actually made money at the Cherry Blossom Festival and handed out over 300 advertising cards for the jewelry.

Guest Aaron T
A breeze on our back deck in Central Coastal California. Or CenCal, as my daughter has dubbed it. I think "CenCoCal" is more likely, but perhaps I'm trying to cut back to 140 characters.

Oprah has convinced you to tweet? :o