I started keeping the melatonin in my entry way. As I'm taking off my shoes and unloading my keys, I can take a pill, forget I did and trick myself into thinking it was my idea to be sleepy in the first place

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As someone recently pointed out, I am very much a "glass half empty" kind of guy.   That being said, occasionally there is a beam of joy in the misery that is my life.   Today,it was coming home a

It is a perfect day in Paris too. Had a lovely walk around the 9th this morning, and will soon be going to meet a friend for lunch, it will be nice to eat outside.

Because of some holiday, the subway is very empty today.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

She's usually pretty good, but better with non-family members.

A recent conversation "You look really nice in that dress. But I wish your stomach were smaller"

mothers

Fathers can be fun too. I've been sick for over a week and have been coughing for nearly a week. My voice isn't great, and while it's improving gradually, it's still raspy and I can't sing. When I Skyped with my parents yesterday, one of the first things my dad said was "I was expecting you to sound a lot worse."

Some of the "warm" Caribbean islands may be best enjoyed with a chain saw and a bucket of bug spray this winter.

The local utilities in south Florida put out a public service announcement about how well the "hardening" process worked. Although the forecast was the Keys would be without power for a month, 95% had electric power within a week. The new heavy duty poles are rated for a Cat 5 storm. so re-stringing the wires becomes a relatively easier task.

Puerto Rico and the islands, with antiquated and under invested power grids, may take a while longer.