My commute is now zero minutes. This could be a reason to be cheerful, but I am not cheerful.

My commute is now zero minutes. This could be a reason to be cheerful, but I am not cheerful.

I get to see my kids a lot more now. And I can sleep past 5:45. But yes, not cheerful at all.

Don't judge me...but loving that I live in a state where not only is weed legal, but it can be delivered to your home  :cool:

• Like 2

The broth left in the pot after cooking RG's Mayacoba Beans.

Amazing how those beans make a great broth.

I'm still trying to figure out what "left in the pot" means.

Don't judge me...but loving that I live in a state where not only is weed legal, but it can be delivered to your home  :cool:

Didn't realize Nevada had that too.

I remembered that I need to order a brisket to make for Passover JUST IN TIME.  (No, Alison Roman, you DON'T have short ribs.)

Thanks for reminding me, J.

I remembered that I need to order a brisket to make for Passover JUST IN TIME.  (No, Alison Roman, you DON'T have short ribs.)

Thanks for reminding me, J.

I thought that Passover was cancelled due to a plague  :ph43r:  (a friend told me that one, prefaced as "Jewish irony")

First time ever that I'm not going to a seder.  My friend switched to a virtual one and I just can't bear the thought of it, not to mention how distracting it will be to have the laptop on the table.

• Like 1

Well if you want to visit Midwood and/or Williamsburg, Brooklyn, you can still experience the real thing. CD19 not allowed there(s).

• Like 1

...and if you come to Staten Island, I'm preparing an Easter Feast. Leaving most of the food in the lobby for people to take as needed. God bless all.

• Like 2