My son rec'd an acceptance to the University of Colorado at Boulder. It's his first response, so there will be 4 more acceptance or rejection letters over the next month.

Certainly a reason to be cheerful..until I start thinking how FAR AWAY IT IS :unsure:

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As someone recently pointed out, I am very much a "glass half empty" kind of guy.   That being said, occasionally there is a beam of joy in the misery that is my life.   Today,it was coming home a

It is a perfect day in Paris too. Had a lovely walk around the 9th this morning, and will soon be going to meet a friend for lunch, it will be nice to eat outside.

Because of some holiday, the subway is very empty today.

Posted Images

The hard part of my long project is finished. I'm leaving in a few hours for NYC. Reservations tonight at Spigolo. Blizzard coming to town tomorrow. Meeting some MFs on Sunday.

Life is good.

I'll tell you what, in New York City they got them skyscrapers there as big as trees. No! Bigger, really! And if you see a feller named Jimmy who wears a blue track suit, tell him I waited for him like he said and that I can shore use the money I borrowed him really bad.