• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As someone recently pointed out, I am very much a "glass half empty" kind of guy.   That being said, occasionally there is a beam of joy in the misery that is my life.   Today,it was coming home a

It is a perfect day in Paris too. Had a lovely walk around the 9th this morning, and will soon be going to meet a friend for lunch, it will be nice to eat outside.

Because of some holiday, the subway is very empty today.

Posted Images

My kids saw me crying and then crying some more.

And they learned about not gloating and grace, dignity, patience and the high road. (They didn't learn about these last things from me).

They erroneously feel their homework burden will lighten soon.

Si, se puede.

Also, I bought this USB thing that turns my laptop into a tv! Not only can I ;watch Jeopardy and Antiques Road Show directly from my computer for a fraction of the cost of an actual television, but I can go to a website and, with one click, record them to watch whenever and wherever I want to later. Yay!

to save my fingers from a lot of googling, do ya care to detail exactly what this magic might be?

Sure! This is what I bought and this is where I go for the listings and to schedule the recordings. (I'm very happy with this solution, but want to emphasize that I am in no way connected to the product itself nor the listings website.)

Couldn't sleep last night. Random thoughts like, when was the last time there were little BOYS in the White House?? JFK?

I can't even imagine having to shoulder the burden of the world's expectations. Or wanting to do it.