• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As someone recently pointed out, I am very much a "glass half empty" kind of guy.   That being said, occasionally there is a beam of joy in the misery that is my life.   Today,it was coming home a

It is a perfect day in Paris too. Had a lovely walk around the 9th this morning, and will soon be going to meet a friend for lunch, it will be nice to eat outside.

Because of some holiday, the subway is very empty today.

Posted Images

cutlet doesn't laugh much for a baby, but he has recently understood what the word 'funny' means. if you say that something is funny, he laughs!

He'll be the perfect audience for TV sitcoms!

(I keed. That's actually really cute... and funny!)

I've got some Jamon Iberico in my near future.

Jamon Iberico "Bellotta?" That's the one to go for if you can get it. A little goes a long way. i.e. 1/4 lb slices paper thin with good bread and olive oil services a lot of glassesful. <_<

Indeed; the acorn-gorged fatties. I only go for the best when I go Iberico, baby. I buy it about one per month (in 1/4lb. quantities, as you mentioned) and look forward to it every month. I think it's my favorite foodstuff.

I've got some Jamon Iberico in my near future.

Jamon Iberico "Bellotta?" That's the one to go for if you can get it. A little goes a long way. i.e. 1/4 lb slices paper thin with good bread and olive oil services a lot of glassesful. <_<

Indeed; the acorn-gorged fatties. I only go for the best when I go Iberico, baby. I buy it about one per month (in 1/4lb. quantities, as you mentioned) and look forward to it every month. I think it's my favorite foodstuff.

I dig. A glass of peaty Ardbeg or Lagavullan and some of that stuff on good french bread sliced thin, a few olives and pieces of aged Manchego.....heaven!

cutlet doesn't laugh much for a baby, but he has recently understood what the word 'funny' means. if you say that something is funny, he laughs!

If you search for "laughing baby" on YouTube you will have reason to appreciate the Cutlet's discerning nature...

My car was broken into last night. When I woke up this morning, I could see a note on my window....I went down to my car and it said that he had my black Case Logic bag.....I had no idea what the hell that was until i got back into my apartment and realized my camera was no where to be found. I went back down to my car...no camera. I phoned, he described the bag and I said shit...somebody stole my camera and left the bag....He then told me that my camera was still in the bag. I cannot put into words the relief I felt. The person who found it on the ground beside my passenger door, is my neighbor. He didn't realize it was my car. I love him!! So what could have been horrifying has turned into something very very good. I am very relieved and happy now.

I'm also about to get a new fridge. I've put everything into bags and cleared a space in the kitchen as best I can and now I'm waiting....and melting. The heat was turned up in the building to meltdown. The pipes are now too hot to even touch. I have all the windows open and the radiators off hoping that it will cool off at some point. Until then...I continue to sweat...I'll pretend it's summer.

My car was broken into last night. When I woke up this morning, I could see a note on my window....I went down to my car and it said that he had my black Case Logic bag.....I had no idea what the hell that was until i got back into my apartment and realized my camera was no where to be found. I went back down to my car...no camera. I phoned, he described the bag and I said shit...somebody stole my camera and left the bag....He then told me that my camera was still in the bag. I cannot put into words the relief I felt. The person who found it on the ground beside my passenger door, is my neighbor. He didn't realize it was my car. I love him!! So what could have been horrifying has turned into something very very good. I am very relieved and happy now.

I'm also about to get a new fridge. I've put everything into bags and cleared a space in the kitchen as best I can and now I'm waiting....and melting. The heat was turned up in the building to meltdown. The pipes are now too hot to even touch. I have all the windows open and the radiators off hoping that it will cool off at some point. Until then...I continue to sweat...I'll pretend it's summer.

someone broke into my car last week and pulled all the trash out from under the seat and put it in a convenient place for me to throw out.

that was super-nice.

it shouldn't surprise me but nobody bothers stealing CDs any more as there is no place to resell them. wow, ten years ago friends of mine in seattle were held up at gunpoint for CDs.

otherwise there was nothing of value in the car. there was a little money that they left (four icelandic cents).

someone broke into my car last week and pulled all the trash out from under the seat and put it in a convenient place for me to throw out.

that was super-nice.

it shouldn't surprise me but nobody bothers stealing CDs any more as there is no place to resell them. wow, ten years ago friends of mine in seattle were held up at gunpoint for CDs.

otherwise there was nothing of value in the car. there was a little money that they left (four icelandic cents).

sounds like an inside job

that was super-nice.

Somebody broke into your car to clean it?