Coffee bean grinders

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good burr coffee grinder, one that doesn't spit grounds all over the counter, that is easy to retrieve grounds from? I'm still using a several decade old Krup

Thirding. It's what I use at the office for pourovers.   I'll tell you what I absolutely love though- my zojirushi water boiler.

It teaches you what it must have felt like to be an employee at early Ssam Bar.

From The Sweethome:

http://tinyurl.com/o9ztvg6

That was our 2nd grinder...used for many years until I started pulling espresso shots and it just didn't do the job. But a great grinder for other extraction methods. Was a tank.

Anyone use the Hario manual grinder? That's going to be N's Christmas gift.

Anyone use the Hario manual grinder? That's going to be N's Christmas gift.

I use it for drip (the plastic / vacuum locking version). Some 120 cranks per cup, but it works.

I like my skerton.

I took one of these on a 10-day trip to Italy. I believe it played a good part in my rotator cuff injury that required surgery. But otherwise, an excellent manual grinder.

• 7 months later...
Hi coffeeholics!

Im pretty excited cause Im attending this huge event where some friends who have coffee shops will be hosting it.

"Coffee Fest Anaheim is a 3 day event being held from 30th September to the 2nd October 2016 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, United States. This event showcases products like Coffee Fest has been celebrating coffee long before coffee was “hot”. In 1992, they gathered together coffee professionals in Seattle for their first coffee festival. After several years of hosting thriving events, Coffee Fest turned its focus toward the specialty coffee, gourmet tea and alternative beverage industry and brought retailers, distributors and manufacturers together for its first retail trade show in 1998. With a mission to help attendees build and refine their specialty coffee businesses, they coupled a relevant educational program with a friendly, informative, and enjoyable trade show floor creating a successful show that serves as a touchstone for many in the specialty coffee industry etc. in the Tea & Coffee industry."

Somebody going? :)
  • 4 months later...