Sign in to follow this  
Maison Rustique

Palmpeeler

With regard to 'palmpeeler' I was going to ask if that's what the young kids are calling it these days.

I sold it at a store I used to work at and it didn't sell very well. Every now and again we'd leave it on the cutting board with some carrots. As they say; do a demo, lose a sale. Would a big-handled Oxo work?

YMMV.

With regard to 'palmpeeler' I was going to ask if that's what the young kids are calling it these days.

I sold it at a store I used to work at and it didn't sell very well. Every now and again we'd leave it on the cutting board with some carrots. As they say; do a demo, lose a sale. Would a big-handled Oxo work?

YMMV.

I have a big-handled OXO. My problem is that I can't really get a good grip on anything. After about a minute of using one (or any other utensil that I need to grip), my hands hurt so badly I have to stop.

Not to be overly immature, but once Really Nice! started it, this became another thead that is hard to read with a straight face.

• Like 1