Le Coq Rico

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are at Home depot:   A "heads up" for you all who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get suppli

Arrived at 7:00 pm Friday 3/11/16. Opened the day before. A beautiful space and very accommodating staff. We shared the first two courses. My wife had sautéed chicken livers, hummus & mâche, I h

Well then, a double welcome to Mr. RBI! You have already demonstrated exquisite taste.   Definitely a place I'm interested in trying.   I just have one question: I noticed those numbers (110 day

A lot of places have fees like this but when you call to cancel they don't actually charge the fee. I think it's more a protection against no-shows (like people I know who book three different reservations for the same night and then pick one without canceling the others) than to punish people who have to cancel for legitimate reasons. I've never been charged a fee as long as I have canceled prior to the reservation.

• Like 1

Hmmmm- I thought it was maybe for the special duck thing that they're running? They also have some other meet the farmer thing coming up.

Duck special???? Oooooooh. Do you know if it will still be running in mid-March? We'll be away until then.

Drat.

I must say, in case I haven't already, that we were disappointed when we ordered the duck there. It was fine as duck, but we did not receive the whole bird, as we expected having gotten whole chickens (and it is, after all, listed under Whole Birds).

I'll still go back, but not for the regular duck.

Drat.

I must say, in case I haven't already, that we were disappointed when we ordered the duck there. It was fine as duck, but we did not receive the whole bird, as we expected having gotten whole chickens (and it is, after all, listed under Whole Birds).

You ordered wrong.

Drat.

You ordered wrong.

In that case, you're right. Instead of our usual Mahler chicken, we went for Gustave Mallard.

But we were mislead: when you offer a "Whole Bird" on the menu, you should bring a whole bird to the table.

Drat.

You ordered wrong.

In that case, you're right. Instead of our usual Mahler chicken, we went for Gustave Mallard.

But we were mislead: when you offer a "Whole Bird" on the menu, you should bring a whole bird to the table.

Did you indicate your reaction? And/or what was the response?

You get a huge amount of meat and the room is spared the sight of gnawing on wingtips.

The only real issue with this place is the precooking, which is hard to avoid if you cook birds this size, but which means less flavor than actual rotisserie.