• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe they just looked at your pictures and decided not to go?

Or it may mean that the board is biased because of features unrelated to the food*. There's nothing wrong with such a bias because we know restaurants are not about food, but Wilfrid and Instagram tog

(I had a reservation for last night, but I had to push it back when I remembered I already had another date with another person at another restaurant, which I forgot to write in my datebook. I'll be here in a couple of weeks -- assuming that dining companion is still speaking to me.)

(I had a reservation for last night, but I had to push it back when I remembered I already had another date with another person at another restaurant, which I forgot to write in my datebook. I'll be here in a couple of weeks -- assuming that dining companion is still speaking to me.)

You are such a busy little bee. :P

ETA: What? You don't keep your calendar on your smart phone?

You are such a busy little bee. :P

ETA: What? You don't keep your calendar on your smart phone?

My phone could crash!

Le Coucou looks both more and less posh than I expected.

Can one diner eat 'tout le lapin'? No indcation of preparation given.

The wine list proper seems not to be online, only those offered by the glass...

To take up Neocon maudit's theme about the preparation of the rabbit, I sent the restaurant an e-mail that reads "Is there some secret way you cook the food?" As always, I look forward to getting a reply (and sharing it with everyone)--something that often doesn't happen when I write these militant kinds of e-mails. On the surface this place looks like another cheap-ingredients, limited-choice place. That's not what I associate with very good classic French restaurants of my experiences. But maybe this Rose guy is a good chef. Then again, he's cooking at a restaurant that isn't owned by a chef or a restaurateur who puts the experience before the bottom line. I hope he and Starr aren't fighting already.