• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe they just looked at your pictures and decided not to go?

Or it may mean that the board is biased because of features unrelated to the food*. There's nothing wrong with such a bias because we know restaurants are not about food, but Wilfrid and Instagram tog

Posted Images

Yes. But, it's not football I am involved in more than athletics with the University, so knew the article was coming. The author did better than I expected. But neglected to mention the fact we are ranked in the Top 50 public colleges by US News & World Report. Guess the sororities and high heeled tour guides were more interesting. Here are our tenure numbers http://oira.ua.edu/factbook/reports/faculty-and-staff/faculty-by-rank-college-school-full-time-part-time-status-and-tenure-status/

It also failed to mention that during the economic downturn, we were one of the few institutions to yearly give our tenured faculty raises. [/end soapbox speech]

So, I'm the 10th, when's yours?

And thanks to Rail Paul for sending me the link early this morning. The print version I got here in Louisiana this morning seems to have omitted the article

But will they win in Baton Rouge on Saturday?

I'm the fifth. And evidently I'm going to Manresa. My wife surprised me with a trip out here. In an uber from the airport as we speak.

Now that's a birthday present! I'll be doing a belated celebration there .

Yes. But, it's not football I am involved in more than athletics with the University, so knew the article was coming. The author did better than I expected. But neglected to mention the fact we are ranked in the Top 50 public colleges by US News & World Report. Guess the sororities and high heeled tour guides were more interesting. Here are our tenure numbers http://oira.ua.edu/factbook/reports/faculty-and-staff/faculty-by-rank-college-school-full-time-part-time-status-and-tenure-status/

It also failed to mention that during the economic downturn, we were one of the few institutions to yearly give our tenured faculty raises. [/end soapbox speech]

So, I'm the 10th, when's yours?

And thanks to Rail Paul for sending me the link early this morning. The print version I got here in Louisiana this morning seems to have omitted the article

But will they win in Baton Rouge on Saturday?

Lord knows I hope so. The guys are focused...but there's nothing like a night game at Tiger Stadium. It gets SO LOUD! I highly recommend to all college football fans that if you get the opportunity to go to a big night game there, GO!

They obviously corrected the rabbit dish. It was unmistakably bad, not a matter of taste. My quenelles dish was made twice because the first version somehow went wrong. Not a good night for them. I wonder if there was sous vide involved in the weird rabbit.

Happy Birthday, Bonner.

No sous vide.

Does this benefit the Frick in some way?

'It smells like France in here.'

[sigh] I haven't been to the Frick since they started charging $ for their concerts.

I was tickled to hear that, as a student, Rose had sold a 'possible' Fragonard for 3x profit.